Magnetically-Shielded Inductors with Saturation Currents up to 74A at 125°C
Sumida has added the CDB87D48 high-current inductor series, like other CDB series, it is in a magnetic shielded surface mount structure, constructed with a low loss ferrite core, with low DCR tolerance and high efficiency. The CDB87D48 series includes inductance values from 0.1µH to 0.23µH.
These inductors are designed for use in multi-phase and Vcore regulators, voltage regulator modules for servers and desktop computers, CPU and GPU powering, ASIC power converters, graphic cards and battery powered systems.
- Ferrite core construction
- Magnetically shielded
- 0mm × 9.0mm × 5.2mm Max. (L x W x H)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C (including coil's self-temperature rise)
- Product weight: 2.24g (Ref.)
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
Recommended for you: Metal Composite Power Inductors for Automotive Applications