Qi-Certified 3-Coil 15W Wireless Charger Transmitter Evaluation Kit
The STEVAL-ISB047V1 wireless battery charger transmitter evaluation kit from STMicroelectronics consists of the STEVAL-ISB047V1T evaluation board and STEVAL-WBCDNGV1 USB-UART dongle. The kit is designed for charging devices such as smartphones or tablets where high power levels are required.
The evaluation board supports wireless battery charging of Qi-compliant devices up to 15W. It also supports proprietary fast charging modes up to 10W.
The STEVAL-ISB047V1 transmitter is based on the STWBC-MC and features a cost-effective half-bridge topology, offering external interface via UART. The STEVAL-ISB047V1 evaluation kit is a full solution, complete with boards, firmware, a GUI for debugging, schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
You may also like: 15W Qi-Certified, Extended-Distance Wireless Phone Charger
Tools for STEVAL-ISB047V1 and allow users to access runtime information such as power delivered, regulation error and protocol status. Parameters can also be adjusted with these tools.
Summary of Features
- STWBC-MC digital controller
- MP-A15 3-coil array
- 15W potential power
- Flexible input voltage: 5- to 20-V from USB-C or dc jack
- 5W mode when connected to 5-V USB input or dc jack
- Fixed-frequency operation
- WPC Qi1.2.4 standard certified
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign object detection (FOD)
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, schematics, PCB layout, firmware and tools)
- 2-layer PCB
- Low standby power consumption
- Flash memory based
- CE certified
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant