10kW Portable Wind Turbine Sets Up in One Hour
The Mobile Power Station from Uprise Energy LLC is a 10kW portable wind turbine that delivers low cost, clean-energy, when and where you need it. The wind turbine fits in a 20' shipping container, is towable by an ordinary vehicle and sets up in one hour without the need for site improvements or lengthy wind studies.
The machine is designed to be especially efficient in low wind speeds, which allows it to be conveniently located near customers, particularly in areas that have historically relied on diesel generators for power.
The Mobile Power Station will generate power for below utility power rates, unlocking many applications in commercial, residential, government, military and humanitarian markets.
Beyond low-cost power, the machine will be invaluable for disaster relief efforts and other mobile operations that are constrained by the limitations of the power grid and/or availability of fuel.
What exactly is it?
- 10kW Portable Wind Turbine
- Ships in 20' Shipping Container or two in a 40' ISO Container
- Towable by Standard Vehicle
- Sets Up In 1 Hour by 1 Person
- Capable of Powering up to 15 average US Homes, Villages, Factories, Farms, Military Installations and Off-Grid Commercial Operations
- The most technologically advanced wind turbine that also happens to be portable
Why it's unusual:
- Operates Independent of the Power Grid
- Optimized for Low Wind Speed Conditions that are typically found where people Live & Work
- Makes Power for Considerably Less Expense than the Competition
- Setup Does Not Require Site Improvements, Heavy Equipment or a Specialized Workforce
- Automatically Lays Down in Stormy Weather
- Various Forms of Energy Storage Available
- Clean Energy Alternative to Diesel Powered Generators