Murata Announces a New 300W Chassis Mount DC Input Range ConverterFebruary 15, 2021 by Hailey Stewart
This artiche highlights Murata 300W chassis mount ultra-wide 10:1 DC input range converter with patented inrush current control topology and high efficiency >92% from Murata Power Solutions.
Murata announces a new 300W chassis mount ultra-wide 10:1 DC input range converter with patented inrush current control topology and high efficiency >92% from Murata Power Solutions. The IRV300 is a fit-and-forget module designed for harsh operating environments in railway and industrial applications. It complies to EN50155, EN50121, and EN45545, and has an operating ambient temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
Image courtesy of Murata
- 16.8V – 160Vdc input
- 12V, 24V, 54V single outputs
- Chassis Mount Solution
- Input undervoltage lockout adjustment
- Wide output voltage adjustment range and LED indicator
- Hold Up Function
- Parallel Function
- Ruggedized and encased for harsh environments
- Output voltage adjustment capability of up to ±15%, which covers all major application voltages
- Powering equipment on rail, transit and other industrial vehicles such as:
- Cab Radio
- Door Control
- Trackside Applications including:
- Industrial applications that operate from batteries in harsh environments
- Fork Lift
- Factory Automation
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules, and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world.