Multiple-Stage Constant Current LED Driver with KNX InterfaceDecember 12, 2019 by Paul Shepard
Mean Well has unveiled the LCM-25KN to complete the product series after the launching of LCM-40/60KN to the market. LCM-25KN series is a 25W ac-dc constant current mode output LED driver featuring the multiple levels selectable by dip switch and the KNX interface to avoid using the complicated KNX-DALI gateway.
This series operates from 180- to 277-Vac and offers different current levels ranging between 350mA and 1050mA. Due an efficiency up to 85% with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -30°C to 85°C case temperature under free air convection.
In addition, LCM-25KN is equipped with an independent push-button interface, operation hours, power consumption feedback, constant light output function and synchronization so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
Summary of Features:
- Constant Current mode output with multiple levels selectable by dip switch
- Flicker free design
- KNX/EIB protocol
- Support emergency lighting (EL)
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated independent KNX push button interface
- Synchronization up to 10 units
- Functions: Manual dim, operation hours, power consumption feedback, log/linear curve selection, and so on
- 3-year warranty