Enhanced 5MBd Versatile Link Fiber Optic Receivers in Multiple Package Options
Avago Technologies unveiled a wide array of new industrial fiber optic products targeting renewable energy, industrial motor drive and transportation applications.
Avago Technologies unveiled a wide array of new industrial fiber optic products targeting renewable energy, industrial motor drive and transportation applications. The products have been showcased in the Avago booth at the PCIM Europe 2015 exhibition in Nuremberg.
AFBR-3905xxRZ/3950xxRZ – High Voltage Galvanic Insulation Links Suppresses transient peak voltages up to 50 kV per IEC 60664-1 specification.
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 4-inch length
- Supports data rates from DC to 5 MBd (AFBR-3905xxRZ)
- Supports data rates from DC to 50 MBd (AFBR-3950xxRZ)
- Suitable for high voltage on-board insulation in applications such
- as power distribution, smart grid, and industrial inverters and motor drives
- AFBR-59FxZ – Compact 650nm POF Transceivers with Bare Fiber Locking System
- Supports serial data communications from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps Innovative bare fiber locking mechanism eliminating the need for connectors
- Footprint comparable to RJ-45 connector
- AFBR-25x1CZ – Enhanced 650nm Versatile Link Fiber Optic Receiv-ers
- Supports data rates from DC to 5 MBd with superior EMI performance Link distances up to 50 meters using 1mm 0.5NA POF and 500 me-ters using 200um 0.37NA PCS
- Operates in 3.3V or 5V supply with TTL data output
- Available in horizontal, vertical and 30°-tilted packages
With roots based in the rich technical heritage of AT&T/Bell Labs, Lucent and Hewlett-Packard/Agilent, Broadcom focuses on technologies that connect our world. Through the combination of industry leaders Broadcom, LSI, Broadcom Corporation, Brocade, CA Technologies and Symantec, the company has the size, scope and engineering talent to lead the industry into the future..
Broadcom is focused on technology leadership and category-leading semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions. The company is a global leader in numerous product segments serving the world’s most successful companies.
Broadcom Inc. combines global scale, engineering depth, broad product portfolio diversity, superior execution and operational focus to deliver category-leading semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions so its customers can build and grow successful businesses in a constantly changing environment.