Automotive CAN Isolated Transceiver Modules
Mornsun released a new automotive CAN transceiver module series CTD-CAN. From design, verification to production processes, this CTD-CAN series is completely in accordance with IATF16949 system requirements and meets AEC-Q100 standards.
With the design concept of compact size, SMD package high reliability and efficient production, the new CTD-CAN series adopts IC integrated technology to integrate power isolation, signal isolation, CAN transceiver and bus protection in one module, which effectively solves the bus interference, abnormal communication issues.
Applications are expected to include automotive electronics, automotive peripherals, instrumentation, communication, grid, etc.
Recommended for you: Waterproof 500W DC-DC Converters for Industrial Electric Vehicles
- Meets AEC-Q100 automotive standards
- Production process meets IATF16949 standard
- Operating ambient temperature range: -40℃ to +105℃
- Integrated isolation and ESD protection in one module
- Isolation: Two- port isolation 2500Vdc (input and output are mutually isolated)
- Baud rate up to 1Mbps
- EN62368 approval
- Connect up to 110 nodes on one bus
- Compact SMD package measuring 17.00*12.14*9.45mm