Traco Power Announces New 40–65 W Compact Encapsulated AC/DC Modules
Traco Power announces compact encapsulated AC/DC modules for industrial & medical applications (40 to 65 Watts).
The TPP40E & TPP 65E are a set of encapsulated AC/DC modules coming as PCB and chassis mount versions. They feature a reinforced double I/O isolation system adhering to the latest medical safety standards (60601-1 3rd edition, 2 x MOPP). Their leakage current is below 100 μA, making the units suitable for BF (body floating) applications. Their excellent efficiency of up to 94% allows for a high power density and compact design (4.3” x 2.2” for chassis mount and 3.2” x 2.2” for PCB mount).
Their operating temperature range is –40°C to +80°C with derating above 60°C. The EMC characteristic is designed for applications in industrial and medical fields. High-quality components and excellent thermal management provide high reliability, making the TPP 40E & TPP 65E an ideal solution for medical devices, as well as demanding safety and space-critical applications.
- Compact encapsulated PCB and Chassis mount modules
- I/O isolation 4000 VAC rated for 250 VAC working voltage
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2 x MOPP
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 incl. risk management file
- Acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies acc. to IPC-A-610 Level 3
- Low leakage current <100 μA rated for BF applications
- Operating temperature –40°C to 80°C
- EMC compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B
- Operating up to 5000m altitude
- 5-year product warranty