Polypropylene Film Capacitors now Available in 630Vdc
Panasonic has introduced the ECW-F(D) Series of metalized polypropylene film capacitors now available in 630Vdc to their already existing product line. The ECW-F(D) Series parts are designed for dc applications that do not require a significant amount of pulse current and is the recommended product of choice for power factor correction and residential electronics applications.
Panasonic’s built-in fuse function, combined with the small case size of these film capacitors, make them appropriate for any application requiring dc linkage.
Built-in fuse functionality ensures that ECW-F(D) Series parts open in the event of an unlikely failure, rather than creating a short circuit situation.
Applications are expected to include inverter circuits, active filters, high-frequency and high-current designs, and snubber circuits.
- Voltage Range: 450Vdc and 630Vdc
- Capacitance Range: 0.47μF to 2.2μF
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Tolerance: ±5%, ±10%
- Flame Retardant Epoxy Resin Coating
- Excellent Frequency Characteristics
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Built-In Fuse Functionality (Self-Healing, Self-Protecting)
- Long Life, Highly Reliable
- Low Loss, Low ESR For Improved Power Efficiency
- Small Case Size Handles Large Capacitance Range
- Can Be Used For High Frequency Zone and Easy To Evaluate
- Fuse Function Creates an Open Circuit in the Unlikely Event of Failure
- Aluminum Rather than Aluminum Zinc Metalization – Does Not Overheat When Stressed
- Polypropylene Dielectric Capable of Withstanding More Stress than Polyester
- Recommended for a Wide Array of Industries