LpS 2019 Call for Papers
Take this opportunity to present your research, developments, innovations, and expectations for future technologies to a highly qualified audience.
The highly popular LpS conference program is known for its high quality and comprehensive lectures. The 2018 program received very positive feedback and it's the aim to continue to improve this standard at the LpS 2019 and to live up to the expectations of the conference attendees, the industry and research sectors as a whole.
You can help with that by sharing your professional knowledge in a lecture at the LpS 2019. Take this opportunity to present your research, developments, innovations, and expectations for future technologies to a highly qualified audience.
100 speakers will be carefully selected by our advisory board. Every speaker receives a free 3-day event pass with catering, the proceedings booklet, and all presentations. Other benefits of being a LpS speaker are:
- Showcasing your expertise and insights to the 1700 delegates
- Establishing new contacts
- Elevating your brand in the global market
- Exchanging experiences with other designers, architectural and planning experts, and investors
- Meeting over 130 leading companies exhibiting their products, equipment and services
A very special opportunity is offered to speakers from universities and research institutes: The best scientific paper will be honored with the LED professional Scientific Award. The winner will be announced at the LpS 2019 and will receive 1,000 Euros and a trophy as well as having their paper published in the LED professional Review magazine.
Take an active part in the LpS 2019, the lighting event for the technologies of tomorrow, and submit your abstract by 15 February 2019.
LED Professional Symposium or LpS is the Europe's leading lighting technologies conference and exhibition.
- DESIGN, TESTING and PRODUCTION of lighting systems, controls and equipment.
- 1,600+ attendees from 40+ countries, 120+ speakers, 110+ exhibitors.
- Strategy/trends, design/engineering and application/solution days with up to 6 parallel conference tracks.
- Keynotes, lectures, forums, workshops, panel discussions, exhibition tours. Full paper conference book (700+ pages) of all lectures including presentations download.
- Academia & industry contributions in the fields of Human Centric Lighting, Indoor/Outdoor Lighting, Automotive Lighting, Display/Signage Lighting, Horticultural Lighting, Art/Museum Lighting and Medical Lighting.
- Main Topics: Industry & Technology Trends (Markets, Roadmaps, Innovations), Light Sources (LEDs, OLEDs, Lasers), Light Quality (Human Centric Lighting, Visual Perception), Smart/Connected Lighting & IoT - (Drivers, Controls, Sensors, Networks, Security), Components and Modules (Optics, Cooling
- Devices, Materials), System Quality & Qualification (Regulations, Standards, Testing), Methodologies (Engineering, Design), and Technologies in Applications.
- 1 Scientific Award, 3 LpS Awards, 3 TiL Awards, 1 Best Start-Up Certificate.