Compact Multi-Output Point-of-Load DC-DC Converters for FPGAs
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has commercialized the multi-output MonoBlock type point-of-load (POL) series high-reliability dc-dc converters with high power density and low profile for FPGAs.
Three new products including the 6.8-Watt, single-output MYMGC0R88RFLF2RV, the 6.45-Watt, four-output MYMGC1R83BFPF2RV, and the 15.15-Watt, four-output MYMGC3R32EFPF2RV have been released.
The MYMGC series is equipped with multiple high accuracy voltages and complex sequential control functions, and is suitable for FPGA which require these functions. The multi-output not only enables simple configurations of power supply rails of FPGA, but also reduces the mounting area on the power supply rails of FPGA by downsizing of the module with Murata's unique packaging technology which contributes to the effective use of board space.
Recommended for you: Configurable, High-Frequency Sub-PMICs for Powering Latest Mobile Processors
- Small solution size including the product and external capacitors
- High-speed load response with fewer external capacitors
- Equipped with voltage accuracy and sequential functions suitable for FPGA
- Efficiency up to 91%
- Outstanding thermal derating performance
- Over current protection
- On/Off control (Positive logic)
- I2C communication function
- Power Good signal
- RoHS-6 hazardous substance compliance
- High Reliability / Heat Shock Testing 700cycle (-40 to +125degC)
- Product size: 15.0 x 12.0 x t2.4mm (SMD type)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85 °C