Call for APEC 2020 Technical Session Papers Now Open
APEC 2020 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer.
APEC 2020 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference.
APEC 2020 will provide:
- The best power electronics exposition;
- professional development courses taught by world-class experts;
- presentations of peer-reviewed technical papers covering a wide range of topics, and
- a venue to network and enjoy the company of fellow power electronics professionals in a beautiful setting.
Activities and attractions for guests, spouses, and families are abundant in the New Orleans area.
Important Milestones (subject to change and posted on the APEC website:
- June 1, 2019 - Digest submission site opens
- July 19, 2019 - Deadline for submission of digests
- October 16, 2019 - Notification that a paper was accepted or declined
- November 22, 2019 - Final papers and author registrations are due
Prospective authors are asked to submit a digest explaining the problem that will be addressed by the paper, the major results, and how this is different from the closest existing literature. Papers presented at APEC must be original material and not have been previously presented or published. The principal criteria in selecting digests will be the usefulness of the work to the practicing power electronic professional. Reviewers value evidence of completed experimental work. Authors should obtain any necessary company and governmental clearance prior to submission of digests.
Please visit the presenter guide for all details on digest and final manuscript format and to submit your paper.
If a digest is accepted, authors must submit a final manuscript before the deadline or the manuscript cannot be published in the Proceedings or presented at the conference. Both the technical paper and its APEC presentation file will be distributed as protected Adobe PDF files (text and graphics copy protected). Submission of your digest serves as your implicit agreement and consent to electronic distribution of your presentation. Final manuscripts may be subject to charges if their papers are over the page or file-size limit. At least one of the authors listed on a paper must be registered for either a Full Registration or for the Technical Sessions Only registration, per paper.
For a full list on the topics of interest, visit the APEC contributor page.
About APEC 2020
The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer's conference. APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters, and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales, and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics