Automotive In-Cabin 15W Wireless Charger – Eval Module
The KIT_AURIX_TC21_SC wireless power transmitter evaluation module from Infineon Technologies is a high-performance, easy-to-use development system for the design of automotive in-cabin wireless charging solutions. The system supports all the basic functions of a Qi-compliant, wireless charger for automotive applications.
The three-coil transmitter provides the designer a certified platform that drastically reduces the development time of their end application. The system supports WPC v1.2.4 receivers up to 15W, as well as all legacy Qi certified receivers. Smartphones with proprietary fast charge capability are also supported.
Additional features and future standards changes can be supported by the easy-to-upgrade software. The KIT_AURIX_TC21_SC wireless power transmitter evaluation module was developed in cooperation with Spark Connected.
Recommended for you: Samsung Adds All-in-One PMICs for True Wireless Earbuds
The KIT_AURIX_TC21_SC wireless power transmitter evaluation module.
- WPC Qi v1.2.4 certified
- CISPR-25 Class 4 certified
- Supports full 15W charging
- Support fast charging enabled devices (7.5W and 9W)
- Unique power drive architecture minimizes EMI
- Improved accuracy Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Full power with a 6 -19V input supply, supporting vehicle stop/start
- Fixed frequency architecture meets strict automotive requirements
- Supports future products and standards with a firmware upgrade
- Single Infineon AURIX™ Controller
- Built-in CAN interface for integration into communication infrastructure
- AUTOSAR support
- Built-in security functionality
- NFC radio interface for additional functionality and safety features
- Future: Qi v1.3 including Authentication
- Optional active thermal management, system monitoring and charge-rate foldback
- Full power 15 W without exotic thermal management
- Supports custom charging profiles and industry standards on the same hardware
- Supports custom coils, and greater than three coils
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD) with improved accuracy quality-factor monitoring
- Achieves charging rates equivalent to wired charging
- Foreign object detection capability can be extended beyond existing standards to improve detection