1200V Sixpacks Switch 25- to 75-Amps at up to 16kHzOctober 18, 2019 by Paul Shepard
Vincotech's new 1200V sixpack solutions for servo drive applications and line converters for elevator drives are now available.
Servo drive applications and line converters for elevator drives require switching frequencies up to 16kHz. Vincotech's new 1200V sixpack family features a dual-diode setup not only to equip your designs to easily satisfy these requirements; they also slash system costs.
Equipped with high-speed IGBT4 and tandem diode technology, this new flowPACK 1 family boosts efficiency to strike the best balance between costs and benefits.
Packaged in the low-inductive industry-standard flow 1 housing, these three-phase inverter modules cover a wide power range from 25A up to 75A.
All modules are also available with phase-change material.
- High-speed IGBT4 drives down switching losses
- 650V diodes in tandem configuration cut the switching losses even further
- Integrated thermal sensor makes it so much easier and cheaper to measure temperature
- Kelvin emitter enhances current control and switching performance
- Standardized footprint for easier, cheaper PCB design
- Three-phase inverter
- High-speed IGBT4 for reduced switching losses
- Tandem diode concept for reduced switching losses
- Integrated thermal sensor
- High-side and low-side sense
Samples of the flowPACK 1 family are available.