MEAN WELL Hosts Always-On Virtual Showcase
As tradeshows and conferences have been interrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, power supplier MEAN WELL is launching a virtual product exhibition.
The coronavirus pandemic has led to the cancelation of dozens of high-profile trade shows in the power electronics industry, leaving companies without a venue to unveil their newest products to an in-person audience.
Taiwan-based power supply manufacturer MEAN WELL Enterprises Co. began 2020 with plans to participate in 17 exhibitions worldwide over the course of the year. Now, over halfway through 2020, MEAN WELL has created an interactive, all-digital expo to showcase its products and applications exclusively on its website.
Source: MEAN WELL Enterprises Co., Ltd.
The MEAN WELL Virtual Expo launched in late August. The virtual space is comprised of 14 halls:
- One main hall with announcements, webinars, product presentations and additional marketing content
- 10 product halls featuring power supply lines including LED drivers, KNX building automation control technology, enclosed-type power supply, open frame-type power supply, DIN rail power supply, medical power supply, external power adaptors, DC/DC converters and Configurable System Power product lines
- One innovation hall featuring interactive presentations of MEAN WELL’s building automation products, including information management, monitoring, access control and property management systems
- A customer service hall with MEAN WELL’s technical and engineering teams on hand to answer questions; video support content is also available
- An after-sale service hall with a serial number-checking tool and a frequently asked questions section
The next new product webinar will be held on September 16 from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+8). MEAN WELL representatives will showcase the company’s KNX building automation product line.