Ultra-High Isolation 10W DC-DC Converters
The MINMAX MIE10-HI series is a new range of high performance 10W dc-dc converters within encapsulated DIP-24 package which specifically design for high isolation applications where reinforced insulation and high working voltage are required. There are 24 models available for input voltage of 12-, 24-, 48-Vdc with 2:1 input range and tight output voltage regulation.
The series includes output voltages of 3.3-, 5-, 5.1-, 12-, 15-, 24-, ±12- and ±15-Vdc. The I/O isolation is specified for 9000Vdc with reinforced insulation, which rated for 1000Vrms working voltage.
Additional features include under-voltage, overload, short circuit protection, no minimum load requirement, EMI emission EN55032 Class A approved, low I/O capacitance 20pF max. an operating ambient temperature range of -40°C to 90°C and efficiency up to 88%.
The MIE10-HI series conforms to common mode transient immunity testing by 15kV/μS and UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 safety approvals.
These dc-dc converters offer a superior solution for critical applications requiring a certified supplementary and high I/O isolation with reinforced insulation system to comply with 1000Vrms working voltage.
Summary of Features
- Industrial Standard DIP-24 Package
- 2:1 Input Voltage Range
- Fully Regulated Output Voltage
- Ultra-high I/O Isolation 9000Vdc with reinforced Insulation, rate for 1000Vrms Working Voltage
- Common Mode Transient Immunity: 15kV/μS
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -40°C to +90°C
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Under-voltage, Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032 Class A & FCC Level A Approved
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 Safety Approval & CE Marking