Rectangular Connector Solutions expanded with 225-Amp Module
ODU is introducing an additional 225-Amp high-current module to ODU-MAC® Blue-Line, their advanced rectangular connector portfolio.
ODU-MAC® Blue-Line is an efficient manual mating connector solution with modular versatility designed for applications that require transmission of signal, power, high current, coax, compressed air, data rates and fiber optics in a small space saving environment.
Responding to specific market requirements from the emobility industry and the charging technology, as well as from the test and measurement industry, ODU introduces an additional new high-current module in the ODU-MAC® Blue-Line.
With a contact diameter of 12mm, this new module can be used for a current load of up to 225 Amps and an operating voltage of 1,000 Volts (VG3). The two-part contact with torx screw connection makes contact replacement easy from the mating side and the termination part can remain in case of a service call. The crimp terminations are available for 25, 35 and 50mm².
ODU-MAC Blue-Line rectangular connector module features include:
- Modular connector system with maximum packing density (through pitches from 2.4 mm = 1 unit)
- >10,000 mating cycles
- Wide variety of transmission modules
- Various locking options (spindle and lever)
- Easy handling through tool-free clip mounting and dismounting of modules even when assembled
- Simple dismounting of crimp -clip contacts even when assembled
- Separate circuit board termination modules for effective contacting in the termination area
- Efficient solution for a broad range of application areas
- First standard plastic housing with spindle available in the market
- Faulty clipping in of modules is prevented by one mechanical and two optical coding functions
- Modular connector with plastic housing ideal for custom medical and test & measurement applications