Mean Well enters DIN Rail Market with 15- to 60-W DC-DCs
MEAN WELL announced the DIN rail mount DDR family of dc-dc converters to complement the previously-released enclosed type, PCB open frame type, board mount type, and encapsulated module type dc-dc converters.
The first DDR family members to meet the market are the 15W- to 60-W series, and the company has plans for the DDR family to include 15W/30W/60W/120W/240W models eventually.
The DDR-15~60 series are equipped with DIN rail mounting brackets for fast and convenient installations. With outstanding features such as 4:1 wide input range, -40 to +85 °C operating temperature, 4000Vdc IP-OP reinforced isolation, 3-year warranty, etc., these series are suitable for industrial control, automation, and communication systems.
Typical applications include battery voltage regulator, additional system insulation, dc UPS and much more.
Features of the DDR family of dc-dc converters include:
- 4:1 input range
- -40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- High efficiency up to 92%
- Output voltage adjustable (±10%) via built-in SVR
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / input reverse polarity / input under voltage
- 4KVdc IP-OP isolation (reinforced isolation)
- LED power indicator
- Suitable for DIN rail types: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- CE / EAC safety approval
- Ultra slim, dimensions (W x H x D)
- DDR-15 : 17.5 (1SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm
- DDR-30：35 (2SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm
- DDR-60：5 (3SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm
- 3-year warranty