Integritas Industrial Battery Charger
This article introduces Integritas industrial battery charger built to help ensure power reliability and efficiency.
The Integritas industrial battery charger is built to help ensure power reliability and efficiency in mission-critical enviornments where uptime is essential.
The battery chargers feature switch-mode rectifier technology that provides transformer-less, efficient power conversion in a compact footprint - providing true N+1 or N+N redundancy in a single battery charger.
This "single-charger" redundancy replaces two redundant silicon-conrolled rectifier (SCR)-based chargers with one multiple-rectifier unit in a compact, wall-mount design - which can be up to 40 percent smaller than comparable 40-amp SCR chargers.
The battery charger systems are available in 24VDC, 48VDC or 125VDC primary output options with up to 150-amp output currents in 19” and 23” frames.
Features and Benefits
- Single-Charger N+1 and N+N Redundancy
- Switch-Mode Rectifier Technology
- Hot-Swappable Critical Components
- NERC Compliance
- Local and Remote Monitoring Capabilities
- Remote Connectivity via DNP3 Communication Protocols
- Rack- or Wall- Mounted Configuration
- High Power Density
- Accomodates Wide Range of Input Voltages
- Robust Operating Temperature Range
- Scalable, Modular Power
- Power Utilities
- Process Control
- Oil and Gas
- Other Industrial Environments
ABB is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform.