Higher Power, Anti-Surge Resistors for Harsh Environments
Panasonic has introduced the NEW ERJ-UP3 Series Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors, Anti-Surge Type in an 0603-inch case size. Extremely durable in challenging or unclean, harsh environments, the NEW ERJ-UP3 Series provides anti-sulfurization characteristics that avoid an open circuit caused by a sulfide disconnection.
High resistance to sulfurization is achieved through the use of an anti-sulfurated electrode structure and material in the manufacture of ERJ-UP3 Series Resistors.
The ERJ-UP3 Series Resistors are recommended for design in harsh or unclean environment applications where a device might be exposed to oil, gas or polluted soil. The NEW ERJ-UP3 Series features higher rated power at 0.25W in a 0603 inch / 1608 mm case size and ESD surge characteristics superior to standard thick Film Resistors.
AEC-Q200 Compliance and IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8 and JEITA RC-2134C Reference Standards for the entire ERJ-UP3 Series of Anti-Sulfulrated Thick Film Chip Resistors from Panasonic ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- High resistance to sulfurization achieved by adopting Anti-Sulfurated electrode material (Ag-Pd-based inner electrode) and structure
- ESD surge characteristics superior to standard metal film resistors
- High reliability… Metal glaze thick film resistive element and three layers of electrodes
- Suitable for both reflow and flow soldering
- High power
- 25W: 0603 inch / 1608 mm size（ERJUP3）
- 50W: 0805 inch / 2012 mm size（ERJUP6）
- 66W: 1206 inch / 3216 mm size（ERJUP8）
- Reference Standard: IEC 60115-8，JIS C 5201-8，JEITA RC-2134C
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant