High Power Factor Single/Dual-Channel Linear LED Driver
The AL1771/1772 from Diodes, Inc. is a high integration chip with an offline high power factor correction (PF >0.9) controller and a single/dual-channel Linear LED driver in one package.
AL1771/1772 implements an optimized 2-stage topology for a wide power range of connected lighting applications. It is targeted for 1-channel dimmable and 2-channel tunable white and various connected lighting applications.
It has protection features to ensure robust and safety operation of the connected lighting systems.
The AL1771/1772 can support applications with LED current (Up 1500mA) and is available in low thermal resistance package TSSOP-16EP.
AL1771/2 high power factor and low standby power exceeds the latest connected lamps’ requirements:
- Low Standby Power - Meets latest green power savings needs
- High PF (>0.9) and Low THD (<20%) - Meets latest standards
- 2-Stage 1-Chip Topology - Compact board size and use less components
- Comprehensive Internal Protection Features - Offer robust solutions
- Adaptive Thermal Management - Enhance Dynamic VOUT to track VLED for higher efficiency and better thermal performance