AEC-Q100 High-Voltage 3-Phase Motor Driver with θj-c of 1.0 °C/W
Sanken Semiconductors has announced the SAE6530P0DA01, a three- phase motor driver IC in which output switching devices, pre-driver ICs, bootstrap diode with current limiting resistors, and thermistors for temperature detection are highly integrated.
The IC is suitable for driving 3-phase motors in high voltage auxiliary systems in electric vehicles. Target applications include electric compressors and electric oil pumps, etc.
These AEC-Q100 qualified motor drivers are packaged in a high-thermal dissipation DIP package with a thermal resistance, Rθ(j-c), of only 1.0 °C/W. The internal IGBTs are rated for 650V.
Additional features include:
- Bare Lead Frame: Pb-free (RoHS Compliant)
- Built-in Bootstrap Diodes
- Built-in 650 V IGBTs with Fast Recovery Diode
- Fault Signal Output at Protect Circuit Activated
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Under Voltage Protection (UVLO）
- Built-in NTC Thermistor
- Isolation Voltage: 2500 V (for 1 min)