90W AC-DC Industrial PCB-Mount Green Power Module
MEAN WELL has announced the 90W IRM-90 series ac-dc power supplies, which can also be directly mounted and soldered onto the PCB. Additionally, the IRM-90-xST screw terminal type can offer alternative mounting and wiring options.
They are designed for global markets including Asia, Europe and North America and are suitable for IoT, handheld instruments, communication equipment, household appliances, and so on. Standard output voltages include 12-, 15-, 24-, and 48-Vdc.
The product’s key features include: miniature size, compliance to EN55032 Class B without external EMI filters, 80- to 305-Vac input (suitable for 277Vac in North America), low no-load power consumption < 0.21W, 93% high efficiency, -30°C to +80°C operating temperature, 100W peak capability for 10s, operating altitude up to 4000m, and fully potted for heat dissipation, dustproof, moisture-proof, and anti-vibration capabilities.
Summary of Features and Specifications:
- Class II, meets EN55032 Class B without external EMI filtering components
- 80- to 305-Vac input (suitable for 277Vac in North America)
- Low no load power consumption <0.21W
- -30°C to +80°C operating temperature
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000m
- Fully potted for heat dissipation, dust proof, moisture proof, and anti-vibration
- Certified to ITE 62368-1 safeties: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- PCB module type (IRM-90): 87 x 52 x 29.5mm
- Screw terminal type (IRM-90-xST): 109 x 52 x 33.5mm
- 3-year warranty