6W 1 x 1 Inch 4:1 Input Isolated DC-DC ConvertersApril 24, 2020 by Paul Shepard
Mean Well has released the 6W single output SKMW06 and dual output DKMW06 series dc-dc converters in a 1" x 1" package with industry-standard pinouts.
These dc-dc converters are designed for use in electrical panels, telecommunication equipment, industrial control, distributed power architecture, and transportation applications.
The SKMW06 and DKMW06 key features include: standardized pinouts, miniaturized size, 4:1 input voltage range, ultra-wide operating temperature range (-40°C to +85°C), and 1500Vdc input-output isolation.
You mat also like: Flex Power Extends 2W DC-DC Converter Solutions for Industrial Use
These dc-dc converters meet EN55032 Class A EMI performance without external components, complete protection features. They have silicone gel potting for better thermal performance, longer lifetime, dust/moisture protection and anti-vibration capabilities.
Summary of Features and Specifications
- 1"x 1" package with industrial standard pinouts
- 4:1 input voltage range
- Free air convection, can operate between -40°C to +85°C
- Meets EN55032 Class A EMI performance without external components
- No minimum load requirement
- Protections: short circuit, overload, over voltage, input under voltage
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.4 x 25.4 x 11.7mm
- Approvals: UL/EAC/CE
- 3-year warranty