100W Universal Input AC-DCs with Active PFC
Mornsun has released a new enclosed ac-dc power supply series, the LMF100-20Bxx, with active power factor correction. The LMF100-20Bxx series features universal input voltage range of 85- to 264-Vac, accepts ac or dc input and has a power factor up to 0.98.
In addition, its emissions meet CISPR32 CLASS B without extra components. The new series also meets IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 safety standards.
These single-output 100W ac-dc power supplies are offered with standard output voltages of 5-, 12-, 15-, 24-, and 48-Vdc. Efficiency ranges from 86% to 88%, depending on the output voltage.
Protections of output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature are included. MTBF is more than 300,000 hours and the dimensions are 10% smaller than conventional products, which make this series suited for industrial, civil, smart home, and smart building applications.
The LMF100-20Bxx series is expected to find wide use in applications of industrial automation machinery, industrial control system, mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, intelligent building, household appliances, and so on.
Summary of Features and Specifications
- Universal 85- to 264-Vac or 120- to 373-Vdc input voltage
- Accepts ac or dc input (dual-use of same terminal)
- Compact size, dimension is 10% smaller than conventional products
- High reliability: MTBF>300K hours
- Operating temperature range -30°C to +70°C
- Built-in active PFC function (up to 0.98 PF)
- High I/O isolation test voltage up to 4000Vac
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection(Built-in constant current limiting circuit)
- Remote ON-OFF control
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 (CE/CCC pending)
- Emissions meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B without extra components
- Over-voltage class III (designed to meet EN61558)
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s
- 3-year warranty
- Conformal coating is available, terminal cover is optional.