100W, Quarter-Brick DC-DCs for Railway Applications
Cincon introduced a new dc-dc converter series, CQB100W-110S. The dc-dc converter series delivers 100W of output power @ single output voltages of 5Vdc, 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 28Vdc, and 48Vdc with industry standard quarter-brick dimension. It has a 4:1 input voltage range of 43Vdc to 160Vdc (110Vdc nominal) and 3000Vdc basic isolation.
Cincon designed the CQB100W-110S series primarily for typical railway applications of 72V, 96V, 110V nominal voltages, and it is also suitable for distributed power architectures, battery-operated equipment, telecommunications, and industrial applications.
The power conversion device features high efficiency up to 92%, and has a case operating temperature range of -40°C to 105°C.
An optional heat sink is also available to extend the full power range of the converter. Additionally, this product has a low no-load power consumption (10mA), making it suitable for energy critical systems.
Compliant with EN50155, EN45545-2, EN50121-3-2, the dc-dc converter's standard control functions include negative logic remote on/off (remote on/off for positive logic is optional), and ±10% adjustable output voltage.
The device is fully protected against input UVLO (under-voltage lockout), output over-current, output over-voltage, over-temperature, and continuous short circuit conditions.
- 100W Isolated Output
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Fixed Switching Frequency
- 4:1 Input Range
- Regulated Outputs
- Remote On/Off
- Low No Load Power Consumption
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Voltage/Current Protection
- Continuous Short Circuit Protection
- Quarter Brick Size Meet Industrial Standard
- UL60950-1 2nd (Basic Insulation) Approval
- CB Test Certificate IEC60950-1
- Meets EN50155 with External Circuits
- Shock & Vibration Meets EN50155 (EN61373)
- Fire & Smoke Meets EN45545-2
- 3000m Operating Altitude