250W Non-Isolated SIP DC-DCs
TDK Corporation added 250W rated SIP models to the TDK-Lambda i6A4W product family of non-isolated dc-dc converters. Using less than 0.47in2 of board area, the dc-dc converters save 60% of board area compared to 1/16th brick format converters. With an input voltage of 9V to 53V, the i6A4W step-down converters deliver an output voltage that is adjustable from 3.3V to 15V or 3.3V to 40V (depending on the model).
The i6A4W series can operate from existing 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V system voltages to generate additional high power voltages in medical, industrial, communications, and test and measurement equipment.
Power losses are minimized with efficiencies of up to 97.5%, and the dc-dc converters can operate in harsh ambient temperatures of -40oC to +125oC even with low airflow requirements.
Due to an optimized dynamic voltage response, the need for external output capacitance is reduced, thus further reducing board space requirements. The basic feature models include an output voltage adjustment pin, remote sense, positive or negative logic remote on-off. Input under-voltage, over-current, and thermal protections are also included.
A power good signal, output voltage sequencing, and the ability to synchronize the operating frequency to minimize system noise
equip the full-featured models. All models are certified to UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC/EN 60950-1 and carry the CE mark for the Low Voltage and RoHS Directives.
- 250W Rated
- Non-isolated SIP
- Output Voltage is adjustable from 3.3V to 15V or 3.3V to 40V (depending on the model).
- Operates from existing system voltages: 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V
- Up to 97.5% efficient
- Optimized dynamic voltage response reduces need for external output capacitance
- Full Featured Models
- Power good signal
- Output voltage sequencing
- The ability to synchronize the operating frequency to minimize system noise
- Operating Temperature: -40oC to +125oC even with low airflow requirements
- All models certified to UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC/EN 60950-1 and carry the CE mark for the Low Voltage and RoHS Directives