ECPE Announces Workshops and Events for 2019
ECPE recently released the program for its upcoming workshop 'New Technologies for Medium-Frequency Solid-State Transformers' taking place in Lausanne
ECPE recently released the program for its upcoming workshop 'New Technologies for Medium-Frequency Solid-State Transformers' taking place in Lausanne on 14 - 15 February 2019.
- ECPE Workshop 'New Technologies for Medium-Frequency Solid-State Transformers'
14 - 15 February 2019, Lausanne, Switzerland
Chairmen: Prof. D. Dujic (EPFL), Prof. J.W. Kolar (ETH Zurich)
Further Tutorials and Workshops in 2019
- ECPE Tutorial 'Testing and Electrical Characterization of Power Semiconductor Devices'
13 - 14 February 2019, Reutlingen, Germany
Course Instructor: Prof. I. Kalfass (Univ. of Stuttgart)
- ECPE Tutorial 'Drivers and Control Circuitry for IGBTs and MOSFETs'
19 - 20 February 2019, Lyon, France
Chairman: Prof. M. Pfost (TU Dortmund)
- ECPE Tutorial 'Wide Bandgap User Training'
26 - 27 February 2019, Graz, Austria
Chairmen: Prof. E. Hoene (Fraunhofer IZM), Prof. N. Kaminski (Univ. of Bremen)
- ECPE SiC & GaN User Forum 'Potential of Wide Bandgap Semiconductors in Power Electronic Applications'
26 - 27 March 2019, Erding / Munich, Germany
Chairmen: Prof. A. Lindemann (Univ. of Magdeburg), Prof. L. Lorenz (ECPE), Dr. P. Friedrichs (Infineon)
in conjunction with the ECPE Annual Event
ECPE European Center for Power Electronics e.V. was founded in 2003 on the initiative of leading power electronics industries as an industry-driven Research Network to promote education, innovation, science, research and technology transfer in the area of Power Electronics in Europe. In the meantime, the network comprises 85 member companies. Furthermore, 95 European universities and research institutes are integrated in the network as so-called Competence Centres.