UnitedSiC to Reveal Expanded Market Portfolio at APEC 2019
UnitedSiC, a manufacturer of silicon carbide (SiC) power semiconductors, will be focusing on new, innovative and efficient product offerings at this year’s Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
UnitedSiC, a manufacturer of silicon carbide (SiC) power semiconductors, will be focusing on new, innovative and efficient product offerings at this year’s Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) in California.
The company will be announcing an expanded product range that addresses the large Flyback charging applications market, including consumer adapters and auxiliary power supplies.
Visitors to the booth will be able to meet with the UnitedSiC power experts and discuss this new product series, and the recently announced SiC FET UF3C FAST series which is ideally suited for a variety of electric vehicle (EV) application areas (EV chargers, DC-DC converters and traction drives), telecom and server power supplies, variable speed motor drives and photovoltaic inverters.
UnitedSiC at APEC 2019
UnitedSiC will also be participating in the following events at APEC:
- Tuesday, March 19 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm:
- UnitedSiC’s Pete Losee, Manager of Device Technology Development, will co-chair the ‘Devices and Components I’ Technical Session
- Tuesday March 19 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm:
- UnitedSiC’s CEO Chris Dries will be a panelist on Rap Session 1: ‘When will WBG have significant volume? Is the system benefit worth the cost? Is WBG reliable?’
- Tuesday, March 21 from 8:30 – 11:30 am:
- UnitedSiC’s Pete Losee will be a panelist and presenter on the PowerAmerica Industry Session 19, discussing how SiC FETs ease the transition from Si to SiC in Datacenter, Industrial and Automotive applications.
All of these sessions are expected to explore some of the most exciting and hotly debated topics surrounding wide band-gap devices. Visit UnitedSiC at Booth 332 at APEC from March 18 – 20, 2019.
UnitedSiC develops innovative silicon carbide FET and diode power semiconductors that deliver the industry’s best SiC efficiency and performance for electric vehicle (EV) chargers, DC-DC converters and traction drives, as well as telecom/server power supplies, variable-speed motor drives, and solar PV inverters.