MEAN WELL Expands Product Series to Cover Higher Power Applications
MEAN WELL released the 45~90W MPM-45/65/90 series, suitable for direct mounting and soldering onto the PCB.
In response to the miniaturization trend and growing power demands of medical equipment, MEAN WELL will expand the 5~30W MPM-05/10/15/20/30 series to cover higher power applications, by releasing the 45~90W MPM-45/65/90 series. These three series are on-board type medical power modules, and they are suitable for direct mounting and soldering onto the PCB. Alternatively, the MPM-45/65/90-xST screw terminal type models can provide additional mounting and wiring options.
The MPM-45/65/90’s main features include: miniature size, meeting EN55011 Class B EMI performance without external components, ultra-low no-load power consumption < 0.1W, 93% high efficiency, -30~+80℃ wide operating temperature, compliance to latest edition of IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 medical safety standards, 2xMOPP isolation level, and low leakage current <100μA. The products are suitable for type BF medical equipment, such as medical diagnostic equipment, portable medical instruments, or medical equipment that requires ultra-low standby power consumption.
- 2xMOPP level, low leakage current<100μA, suitable for type BF patient contact medical equipment
- Class II installation, meets EN55011 Class B requirements without external EMI filtering components
- 80~264Vac input range
- Ultra-low no-load power consumption<0.1W
- -30~+80℃ wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000m
- Fully potted for heat dissipation, dustproof, moisture-proof, and anti-vibration
- Certified to medical safety standards: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- PCB module type (MPM-45/65/90): 87 x 52 x 29.5mm
- Screw terminal (MPM-45/65/90-xST): 109 x 52 x 33.5mm
- 3 years warranty
About MEAN WELL
Founded in 1982, MEAN WELL is one of the world's few manufacturers dedicated to standard power supply products. It is ranked the 5th in global power supply (DC output) makers according to a report by Micro Technology released in March 2019. 99% of MEAN WELL sales are of standard power supply products sold under the MEAN WELL brand name. The other four companies' products are ODM/OEM.
MEAN WELL has been working as a "reliable partner" with customers, suppliers, contractors, and employees to build long-lasting mutual trust relationships based on the spirit of "good intentions."
Robust partnerships with 200 plus authorized distributors around the world, MEAN WELL has been growing and getting stronger for three decades. With 2,800 employees located at its global headquarters in New Taipei Industrial Park, Taiwan, branches and sales offices at Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou in China, California USA, and Netherlands in the EU, four advanced production bases in New Taipei City (Taiwan), Tianhe District and Huadu District in Guangzhou, and Suzhou City in China, MEAN WELL had a combined revenue of USD 1,007 million in 2018.