Isolated & Regulated Dual-Output DC-DC for IGBT Drivers
Mornsun has launched a high isolated dual regulated output dc-dc converter module, the QAU242D2G specialized for IGBT driving, to meet the power demands of IGBT industry applications.
This module has a 4:1 input voltage range of 9- to 36-Vdc and is primarily designed for use with standard 12V, 24V and 36V supplies. The output power is 7.2W and the isolation voltage is up to 4200Vac due to its inside reinforced insulation design.
Thanks to its wide -40 to +105°C operating temperature range and encapsulated design, this QAU242D2G module is suitable for low- and high-temperature environments. It delivers full rated power up to 75°C and derates linearly to 40% of rated power at 105°C
Protections for input under-voltage protection, over–voltage protection, output continuous circuit protection (self-recovery) are also included.
The QAU242D2G module also has an international standard package and excellent compatibility. It is designed for applications in universal converter, ac servo drive system, electric welding machine and uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Wide input voltage range (4:1)
- Efficiency up to 85%
- Input-Output Isolation voltage: 4.2kVac
- Output-Output Isolation voltage: 3.0kVac
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
- Input under-voltage protection, output short-circuit protection, output over-voltage protection, output over-load protection
- No-load operation allowed
- Reinforced Insulation design