High-Efficiency Power Amplifier for Infrastructure and Small Cell Applications
High-Efficiency Power Amplifier for Infrastructure and Small Cell Applications.
Skyworks is pleased to introduce the SKY66318-11, a new addition to our family of high-efficiency power amplifiers (PA) designed for the stringent requirements of enterprise small cell applications. The PA offers wide instantaneous bandwidth and is fully input/output matched with high gain and efficiency.
Active biasing circuitry is also integrated to compensate for PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variations.
With a compact 5 x 5 mm package, the SKY66318-11 is ideal for 4G LTE and 5G NR systems operating from 3,300 to 3,600 MHz is part of major transceiver reference designs.
- High efficiency and power (PAE = 25% at +28 dBm) addresses small cell requirements where power is always limited
- Wide bandwidth (100 MHz) enables higher data rates for newer 4G and 5G system signals
- Compact package (16-pin, 5 x 5 x 1.3 mm) is pin-to-pin compatible with SKY6631x PA family
- Operates from single 5V power supply
- On-chip active bias circuit provides excellent gain tracking over temperature, voltage and process variations
About Skyworks Solutions Inc.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an American semiconductor company headquartered in Irvine, California, United States
Skyworks manufactures semiconductors for use in radio frequency (RF) and mobile communications systems. Its products include power amplifiers, front-end modules and RF products for handsets and wireless infrastructure equipment. The company's portfolio includes amplifiers, attenuators, circulators, demodulators, detectors, diodes, directional couplers, front-end modules, hybrids, infrastructure RF subsystems, isolators, lighting and display solutions[buzzword], mixers, modulators, optocouplers, optoisolators, phase shifters, PLLs/synthesizers/VCOs, power dividers/combiners, power management devices, receivers, switches and technical ceramics.