85- to 900-Vac Input 40W to 120W AC-DCs for Coal Mine Applications
Mornsun released a new high input voltage ac-dc power supply PVAxx-27Bxx series which is specially-design for use in electrical equipment in coal mining. The new series PVAxx-27Bxx covers output powers of 40W, 70W, and 120W.
PVAxx-27Bxx series has an ultra-wide and ultra-high input voltage range of 85- to 900-Vac, which meets the requirements of voltage fluctuations such as 127/220/380/660Vac in coal mining.
The dimensions of PVA40-27Bxx series(138 x 82 x 32mm) and PVA70-27Bxx series (155 x 95 x 41mm) are smaller than the traditional solution of industrial frequency transformers combined with ac-dc power supplies.
Critically, these power supplies have only one input port and don’t need to change the input wiring, which completely avoids the risk of wrong input power connections and can save the cost of customers’ applications.
In addition, PVAxx-27Bxx series has an isolation voltage of 4000Vac and industrial operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C, and its EMS EFT/Surge is ±4KV. Protections of output short circuit, over-current and over-voltage are included.
- Specially designed for electrical equipment in coal mining
- Ultra-wide 85 - 900VAC input voltage range
- Industrial grade operating temperature: -25℃ to +70℃
- High I/O isolation test voltage of 4000VAC
- EMS EFT/Surge: ±4KV
- High reliability, high efficiency, long lifespan
- Output short circuit, over-current and over-voltage protection