85- to 850-Vac Input 150W Isolated AC-DC Power SuppliesMarch 31, 2020 by Paul Shepard
The PVA150-27Bxx series from Mornsun is a special ac-dc power supply family designed for customers who provide electrical equipment for coal mining industry to meet the requirements of safety in providing power supply, easy mounting and technology innovation etc. These power supplies are available with output voltages of 24-, 28- or 35-Vdc.
It features ultra-wide input voltage range from 85- to 850-Vac which covers 127/220/380/660Vac used in coal mining industry, high isolation voltage, excellent EMS performance, multiple protections and high efficiency. They are widely used in monitoring and security sectors of coal mining industry.
The dimensions of the PVA150-27Bxx series (199mm x 110mm x 55mm) is smaller than the traditional solution of a multi-tap transformer with ac-dc power supplies. In addition, the new solution has one input port and does not require rewiring for different input voltages, avoiding the risk of wrong connections and improving system reliability.
These ac-dc power supplies feature an isolation voltage of 4000Vac, an input inrush current of 25A or less and an EMS EFT/surge capability of ±4kV. Short circuit, over current and overvoltage protections are included.
Summary of Features and Specifications:
- Specially designed for electrical equipment in coal mining industry
- Ultra-wide 85- to 850Vac input voltage range
- Industrial grade operating temperature: -25℃ to +70℃
- High I/O isolation test voltage of 4000Vac
- High reliability, high efficiency, long lifespan
- Output short circuit, over-current and over-voltage protection
- Immunity, EFT/Surge: ±4kV perf. Criteria B
- Ultra-wide input Inrush Current: ≤25A