600V Power Modules include Interleaved PFC and Handle up to 8kW
Today’s applications in embedded motor drive systems demand more compact designs with greater power density. Featuring interleaved power factor correction, Vincotech’s new 600V PIM+PFC family is engineered to satisfy that demand while improving efficiency and slashing systems costs.
Equipped with the latest generation chip technology, the new flowPIM 1 + PFC modules enable engineers to step up performance and deepen the integration in designs. They also claim the best balance between cost and benefits.
Built to cover a wide power range up to 8kW, these PIM-with-interleaved-PFC modules ship in the low-inductive industry-standard flow1 housing. All modules are also available with phase-change material.
- Latest generation 600V IGBT drives down switching losses
- Interleaved PFC featuring 650V high-speed chips dramatically improves thermal performance while cutting costs
- On-board capacitors and shunts streamline PCB design
- Integrated thermal sensor simplifies temperature measurement
- Various power module configurations for a wide range of system architectures
- PIM with two-leg/three-leg interleaved PFC circuit
- Wide current range up to 50A
- High-speed 650V chips in the PFC for high switching frequencies
- Open emitter configuration for improved motor control