240W Slim 3-Phase Input DIN Rail Power Supply
Mean Well's new-generation of slim 3-phase input DIN rail power supplies now includes the 240W, TDR-240 series. The product series complies with the industrial immunity level based on the EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) standards and passes UL61010/TUV EN61558-2-16/EAC/CE international safety approvals.
Suitable applications include industrial control systems, semiconductor fabrication equipment, factory automation, industrial electrical equipment, as well as environments that require low noise level and fanless power supplies.
TDR-240's key features include: 340- to 550-Vac 3-phase input (2-phase input operational); fanless design cooled by free air convection; full load operation up to +60°C; short circuit protection, overload protection, overvoltage protection, and over temperature protection; 63mm narrow width; and a size that is 43% smaller than the previous generation DRT-240 series, which can solve spacing issues in limited space.
Summary of features and specifications:
- 3-phase 340- to 550-Vac input (2-phase operation possible w/ de-rating)
- 63mm narrow width
- Up to 92% high efficiency
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- -30 to +70℃ wide temperature range (full load operation at +60℃)
- Built-in DC OK relay contact signal
- Protections: short circuit, overload protection, overvoltage protection, over temperature protection
- Compliance to EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
- UL61010, TUV EN61558-2-16, EAC, CE safety approved
- Suitable for mounting on DIN rails: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 63 x 125.2 x 113.5mm
- 3-year warranty