1W/3W Ultralight Non-isolated AC-DC Converters with 85- to 305-Vac Input
Mornsun recently launched an ultralight compact size non-isolated ac-dc converter series the LSxx-K3BxxSS, which requires minimal peripheral components, features flexible use, and provides a regulated dc output. Nominal output voltages of 5V and 12V are available now.
These ac-dc power converters are expected to be used in IoT, smart home, instrumentation, industrial control, communication and civil applications.
This non-isolated series has a small size of 25.21 x 9.5 x 17.43mm, and it is lighter and more cost-effective without the traditional transformer. Minimal peripheral components are required, making these units flexible use and easy to operate.
This series has a MTBF over 300,000 h and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
Summary of features:
- Ultra-wide 85- to 305-Vac and 70- to 430-Vdc input voltage range
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Ultralight compact size open frame
- Regulated output, low ripple & noise
- High reliability, green power
- Flexible selection of EMC additional circuits, simplify customer PCB layout
- Output short circuit, output over current protections
- Designed to meet IEC/UL/EN62368 safety standards (EN62368 pending)