150-Watt Enclosed Switching Power Supply with Active PFCAugust 16, 2019 by Paul Shepard
Mornsun has released the series LMF150-20Bxx of switch-mode power supplies with active power factor correction. The LMF150-20Bxx series features compact size, universal input voltage range of 85- to 264-Vac, accepts ac or dc input and the power factor is up to 0.99.
The series also meets IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 standards. Protections including output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature are included. Standard output voltages include 5-, 12-, 15-, 24-, and 48-Vdc.
The LMF150-20Bxx is expected to be used in applications of industrial automation machinery, industrial control system, mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, intelligent building, household appliance, and so on.
Summary of Features:
- Universal 85- to 264-Vac or 120- to 373-Vdc input voltage
- Accepts ac or dc input (dual-use of same terminal)
- Compact size, 10% smaller than conventional products
- High reliability: MTBF>300K hrs
- Operating temperature range of -30°C to +70°C
- Built-in active PFC function (up to 0.99 PF)
- I/O isolation test voltage up to 4000Vac
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection (Built-in constant current limiting circuit)
- Remote ON-OFF control
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 (CE/CCC pending)
- EMI: CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Over-voltage class III (designed to meet EN61558)
- Withstand 300Vac surge input for 5s
- 3-year warranty
- 3-proof customization is available
- Terminals with or without cover are available