1000W High Performance Medical Power Supplies
To offer more choices of high power products, Mean Well has extended their MSP line up to 1000W with the MSP-1000 series. The major feature for MSP-1000 series is sharing the same mechanism with MSP-600 series.
Customers are able to replace 600W power supply with 1000W one without modifying system space. The MSP-1000 series meets medical safety regulation ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and IEC 60601-1, suitable for all kinds of medical devices.
These 1kW ac-dc power supplies have medical safety approvals for 2x MOOP. They operate from a universal input of 90- to 264-Vac and include active power factor correction.
Other features include efficiency up to 94%, wide working temperature range -40 to 70 °C (12V and 24V models especially have derating performances of 60°C), remote control functions (remote ON/OFF, remote sense, and DC OK signal), auxiliary power [email protected], no load power consumption <0.75W, and parallel power up to 4000W.
A summary of features include:
- Medical safety approved (2x MOOP)
- 90- to 264-Vac full range input
- Built-in active PFC function
- Forced air cooling by built-in dc fan
- Current sharing up to 4000W
- Remote control functions: remote ON/OFF, remote sense, DC OK signal
- Auxiliary power 5V @0.3A
- No load power consumption <0.75W
- Protections: short circuit, overload, over voltage, over temperature
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 218 x 105 x 63.5mm
- 5-year warranty