How do you connect these battery tabs?

I am rebuilding a cordless drill battery. These Ni-Cd batteries have tabs soldered to them. How do you connect the batteries? By inserting wires into the shrink-wrapped tabs? By removing the shrink wrapping? I can't seem to find instructions for this application. Thank you.

Attachments

To connect the batteries in a cordless drill, you will need to first remove the shrink wrap from the battery tabs. Once the shrink wrap is removed, you can connect the batteries by soldering wires to the tabs. It is important to use the proper gauge wire for the current that will be flowing through the circuit. You should also use a soldering iron with the appropriate wattage for the job, as well as flux and solder.

Before you begin soldering, make sure that the area is well-ventilated and that you are wearing proper safety gear, such as safety glasses and gloves. You should also take care to avoid overheating the battery, as this can damage the cells and potentially cause a fire.

Once you have soldered the wires to the battery tabs, you can shrink wrap the connection to provide additional protection. Make sure that the shrink wrap fits snugly around the connection and that there are no gaps or openings.

I hope this information is helpful! If you have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.

We recreate cordless drill batteries. These Ni-Cd batteries have tabs soldered on them. How to connect the battery? By inserting a wire in a plastic bag? By removing the shrink wrap? I can't find any instructions for this application.