What type of AC power cord connection is this?

I want to find an AC power cord that has a standard US-style male wall outlet plug on one end and a female connector on the opposite end that will plug into this transformer for a video display. Anyone know what this V-shaped connector is called so I can search for a replacement cord since my kids seem to have lost it? Thanks in advance.