High Isolation DIN-Rail Power Supplies from 30W to 120WAugust 26, 2019 by Paul Shepard
Mornsun launched a series of high isolation compact size DIN-Rail ac-dc power supplies. The LI120-20BxxPR2 series is designed to supply low-voltage bus power supply for control cabinet systems with internal rails for industrial control, new energy, petrochemical metallurgy, railway, dc charging piles, street lamp control, power grid, security, communications, smart home, and so on.
The LIxx-20BxxPR2 series covers output powers of 30W, 60W, 100W, 120W and offers output voltages of 5V, 12V, 24V and 48V.
LI120-20BxxPR2 series features 4000Vac isolation test voltage and withstand 300Vac surge input for 5s. EMC meets the requirements of IEC61000 Class 4 and EMI (without peripheral components) meets the standards of CISPR32 Class A.
It also meets IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN/UL60335, GB4943 and UL508 safety standards. In addition, it can be installed in 5000m altitude environment. Protections of output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature are included.
LI120-20BxxR2 advantages in the display screen of numerical control tool:
- Compact size with standard DIN-Rail package, limited space requirement, easy to install
- Power up to 120 Watt ensures the power supply for the back-end units
- 4kV isolation voltage and excellent ripple & noise ensure the reliability of the whole power system
Summary of Features and specifications:
- Universal 90- to 264-Vac or 127- to 370-Vdc input voltage (withstand 300Vac surge input for 5s)
- Operating temperature range of -20ºC to +60ºC
- Isolation voltage: 4000Vac
- Compact size: 35 x 125 x 112.7mm
- Regulated output, low ripple & noise as low as 150mV
- Cooling by free air convection
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protections
- Withstand 5G vibration test
- High efficiency, high reliability, long lifespan
- Meets 5000m altitude requirements
- EMI: CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS A
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN/UL60335, GB4943 and UL508(CE pending)
- Meets IEC/EN60335-1(PD3) and IEC/EN61558-1, 2-16 standards, suitable for household appliance applications
- 3-year warranty