Automotive-Grade 30mA Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
The NCV4294C from ON Semiconductor is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator with an output current capability of 30mA available in the TSOP-5 package.
The output voltage is accurate within ±4.0% with a maximum dropout voltage of 250mV with an input up to 45V. Low quiescent current is a feature typically drawing only 160µA with a 1mA load.
This part is well-suited for automotive and all battery operated microprocessor equipment. The regulator is protected against reverse battery, short circuit and thermal overload conditions.
The NCV4294 has an operating temperature range from -40 to +150 °C. It operates at lower input voltage during cranking and is suitable in harsh automotive environment.
- Output Voltage Options: 3.3V, 5.0V
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±4.0%
- Output Current: up to 30mA
- Low Quiescent Current (typ. 160µA @ 1mA)
- Low Dropout Voltage (typ. 65mV @ 20mA)
- Wide Input Voltage Operating Range: up to 45V
- Protection Features:
- Current Limitation
- Thermal Shutdown
- Reverse Polarity Protection and Reverse Bias Protection
- AEC−Q100 Grade 1 Qualified and PPAP Capable
- This is a Pb−Free Device