25W Open-Frame AC-DC Power Supply Complies with 2xMOPP
Delta Electronics unveiled the new 2” x 3” 25W model in the MEP series of medical ac-dc power supplies. The MEP-25A15J provides a 15V output voltage and can operate in temperatures ranging from -10°C to +50°C, with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C.
This ac-dc power supply operates with a universal input range of 90- to 264-Vac. Other features include low touch current and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP.
The MEP series is certified according to EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, medical equipment and EN 55032 for industrial technology equipment (ITE) equipment. It is fully compliant with RoHS Directive EU/2015/863 for environmental protection.
Highlights and Features:
- Safety Approvals to IEC 60601-1 3.1rd Ed. & IEC 60950-1
- Compliant with IEC 60601-1-2 4th Ed. Requirements
- Low touch current (<70uA Normal & 210uA single fault)
- Over-Voltage/Load/Temperature & Short Circuit protections
- 2 x MOPP (means of patient protection)
- Unit Weight: 70 grams (2.47 ounces)
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 50.8 x 76.2 x 23.0 mm (2.0 x 3.0 x 0.91 inch)