Wireless and USB Battery Charging Solutions Optimized for TWS Earbuds
Halo Microelectronics introduced three new battery charging solutions that are optimized for TWS application. The TWS, like other wearable applications, must be size and power optimized. Halo's new products are specifically designed to meet these demanding size and power requirements of TWS. HL6111R 5W Qi™ & Airfuel™ compatible wireless charging receiver solution is a compact solution designed for the charging cases.
For battery charging, Halo offers both an HL7046 linear charger and an HL7090 switching charger for the earbuds and for the charging cases. Depending on application needs, either solution can be adopted. In addition to these devices, Halo also provides a total reference design with board schematics and firmware to shorten the time to market.
"Halo is unique in offering these three new products optimized for TWS applications", said David Nam, CEO of Halo Micro. "With its low power consumption and highest efficiency Wireless receiver and battery chargers, Halo is enabling the best user experience possible. With wealth of market proven IP's and fast execution, Halo will continue to deliver application specific power management devices that perfectly fit customer's needs"
Key features and Benefits of HL6111R, HL7090, and HL7046 fast charging solution:
HL6111R 5W Wireless receiver
- Extremely low 7µA standby current
- Integrated buck regulator with high-efficiency bypass mode
- Fully programmable output Voltage and Current
- Comprehensive protection: Input & output power monitoring, OVP, OCP, OTP
- WLCSP or QFN package offered
HL7090 Switching charger
- Max charging current of 900mA
- Two channels with 100mA current limit for earbud charging
- Small 2.2µH inductor
- I2C programmable
HL7046 Linear Charger
- 7V to 6.0V input voltage operation range
- 500mA max charging current with power path
- ±0.5% battery voltage regulation accuracy
- I2C programmable
- Small WLCSP-9 (1.75mm x 1.75mm)