Motor Driver, Single-Phase, PWM, Full-Wave, BLDC
The LV88551JA/R from ON Semiconductor is the pre-driver for a single-phase BLDC motor, which has the closed loop controller for motor rotation speed. This is available to control a motor with low vibration and the low noise. In addition, lead-angle adjustment is possible by external pins. Lead-angle value and lead-angle slant can be adjusted independently.
Thus, the device can be driven by high efficiency and low noise with various motors. Motor speed setting curve is adjustable using external resistor only. As a method of the rotary speed control of the motor, direct-PWM pulse input.
Typical applications are expected to be motor drive units in refrigerators, gaming systems, computing equipment, and similar systems.
- Single-phase full wave drive pre-driver include closed loop speed control
- Speed control function by PWM duty input (25Hz to 100kHz)
- Soft start-up function and PWM soft switching phase transition
- Soft PWM duty cycle transitions
- Built-in current limit circuit and thermal protection circuit
- Built-in locked rotor protection and auto recovery circuit
- FG signal output
- Dynamic lead angle adjustment with respect to rotational speed
- Lead-angle control parameters can be configured.
- high accuracy for motor speed control
- wide operation range
- low noise and silent drive
- easy motor control
- high efficiency