75W/100W LED Power Supply
Mean Well has officially unveiled the XLG-75/100 series (75/100W). With the constant power mode design and other advantages, the company believes that the launch of the XLG-75/100 series meets customers' demand for medium wattage and further facilitates the design and current adjustment of various LED light sources.
The new XLG LED driver is suitable for use in street lighting, outdoor lighting, LED displays, and lighting in harsh environments.
In response to the miniaturization of the lighting fixture designs, Mean Well's R&D team devised the XLG series. The XLG series successfully reduces the volume by 20% to 30%.
The standard version of the product includes niche market safety regulations such as RCM (Australia), BIS (India), PSE (Japan), and KC (Korea). In this way, the company hopes to increase sales in areas without worrying about the safety regulation barriers.
For dimming functionality, the XLG series also delivers three-in-one dimming and meets the latest IEC61347/UL8750 and GB7000.1 design requirements. Isolation between output and dimming cables is added to ensure the safety of usage. Other key features include high efficiency up to 94.5%, surge protection (10KV/6KV), wide range of working ring temperature (-40°C to +60°C).
Mean Well plans to specially promote the XLG series through joint marketing activities.
According to the company, the XLG series offers not only great advantages in terms of functionality, but also adds the trust and on-going cooperative relationship Mean Well has with its customers.
- Full power at 70% to 100% operation.(Constant Power mode)
- Wide input range 100V to 305V AC(Class I).
- Protection function: SCP/OVP/OTP.
- Metal case with IP67 for indoor and outdoor applications.
- 3 in 1 dimming function with isolation design.
- Surge protection: 6KV/4KV (10KV/6KV optional)
- India (EESL) version with Input over voltage protection.
- Lifetime>50,000 hrs and backed with 5-year warranty