200W to 1kW / 10kV to 50kV Power Supplies with USB/LAN
TDK Corporation has introduced the FLX-HV Series of high-voltage programmable ac-dc power supplies. Flexible and versatile in a compact and cost-effective package, units are available with class-leading standard features including USB/LAN digital interfaces and active power factor correction.
The FLX-HV Series covers output voltages of 10kV, 30kV and 50kV, at power levels of 200, 500 and 1,000 Watts. The unit is housed in a compact, lightweight 2U rack-mount package that incorporates front to back cooling with a variable speed fan for quiet operation.
Standard features include a user-friendly multi-function display with coarse and fine output voltage and current controls and integrated LAN and USB digital interfaces. All models (and power levels) include active power factor correction with wide range 110- to 230-Vac input and a power factor better than 0.95 and high efficiency greater than 85 percent.
Low output ripple of 0.1 percent peak to peak combined with high stability, accuracy and excellent line and load regulation, results in a very stable high voltage output suitable for many demanding applications.
Digital interfaces include resettable arc count functionality, programmable fine/coarse control steps, 16-bit ADC-DAC resolution, detailed unit status outputs and many other commands and features.
Target applications include:
- Insulation Test
- Ion Sources
- Gas Discharge/Sputtering
- Electron Microscopes
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Fusion Research
- Particle Accelerators
- Secondary Electron Multiplier
The FLX-HV is CE marked, EN61010 safety compliant and meets the requirements of EN61000-6-2 for EMC immunity and EN61000-6-3 for emissions. In addition, the unit is tested and compliant to the following standards: IEC61000-4-2 (ESD), IEC61000-4-3 (RF field immunity), IEC61000-4-4 (AC transient/burst), IEC61000-4-6 (Conducted RF disturbances) and IEC61000-4-11 (AC line dips and interruptions).
The FLX-HV Series represents the most flexible, versatile and reliable solution for the most demanding high voltage applications. Features include:
- Three power ranges of 200, 500 and 1,000 watts.
- Output voltages of 0-10,000, 0-30,000, and 0-50,000 volts.
- Multi-function control panel with user-friendly interface.
- Standard LAN and USB digital interfaces.
- Standard active PFC with wide range 110-230VAC input.
- Compact air-cooled design with variable speed fan.
- Lightweight switch-mode design with quiet operation.
- Benchtop chassis configuration with rack adapter included.
- Low output stored energy provides greater safety.
- All models suitable for worldwide operation with wide range AC input.
- Versatile local and remote controls with class leading interfaces.
- CE marked for safety and EMC. Lightweight switchmode design.