datasheet and information about 6c17504 and 1d17409 8pin ic

hi , i have a power supply of epson eb-x41 projector that doesn't turn on . i haven't found the problem yet but in the power supply circuit it has 2 ics that i couldn't find any datasheet or just a little data about them, i think they should be switching ics but it's so strange for me why there is no data about them?!WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.50.51 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.50.51.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.58.09.jpeg

Hello,

This is the third forum you are asking.

It can well be that the chips are OEM products.
The numbers will be inhouse coded and can not be found on the internet.

Bertus

Hello,

Perhaps they know more at the badcaps forum:
They have a special section for video sources:
Troubleshooting TVs and Video Sources

Technical questions about your defective television, projection screen, LCD/plasma, or any other type of video device. When starting a new thread, please put the make AND model of your device in the thread title. Also be VERY descriptive of your issue, that way you'll get the best answer possible!

Bertus

Hello,

Perhaps they know more at the badcaps forum:
They have a special section for video sources:
Troubleshooting TVs and Video Sources

Technical questions about your defective television, projection screen, LCD/plasma, or any other type of video device. When starting a new thread, please put the make AND model of your device in the thread title. Also be VERY descriptive of your issue, that way you'll get the best answer possible!

Bertus
ok and thanks for your reply, one said Those ICs are FA8A01 and FA5612 , the second part numbers and on the ICs not the first ones

Hello,

I found this : PWM Power: FA8A01
And this:

Bertus

Hello,

I found this : PWM Power: FA8A01
And this:

Bertus
thank u, i will check it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Power Chat 16