Amperis Battery Discharger

Hi folks,
Weeks ago I purchased one Amperis Battery discharger in a spanish website and it looks very good, but it has not yet arrived and I would like to know if anyone else has bought this product or a similar one and learn about your personal experiences.
The equipment is an automatic battery analyser and discharger designed to test the efficiency of industrial batteries of any type, voltage and capacity and can be programmed to discharge the battery at a precisely controlled constant current, adjustable from zero to the maximum value of the model while keeping the battery voltage under control.
I want it for my workshop; Will I get performance or are these products for more industrial use?

The Amperis Battery discharger is mostly used in testing industrial batteries. Hence, it's more for industrial use. But, you can find it efficient depending on what you really want to use it to test.

The Amperis Battery discharger is mostly used in testing industrial batteries. Hence, it's more for industrial use. But, you can find it efficient depending on what you really want to use it to test.
Thanks Kelly
Anyway we work with some industrial batteries although it is not the most common. On the website it indicates that it is valid for batteries of any type, voltage and capacity.
It has arrived and I am looking forward to trying it. The software and its interface are amazing, It allows generating different graphs of the download curve.
Besides Amperis battery discharger has multi-unit operation in parallel (no limit). It means that when one or more battery discharger units operate in parallel, it is possible to download all data to TrendCom and merge it into a single, comprehensive test report. This feature gives you the opportunity to achieve unlimited discharge power by connecting an unlimited number of battery charger units in parallel.
I will comment how it is !

Hi rsmith!!!
Without a doubt, it is the best option on the market right now. Good quality and low price. The Amperis battery discharger works with high frequency IGBT regulator, which allows for constant current discharge, has integrated recorder, PC interface (RS-232 or USB), includes protection system with intelligent electronics (includes soft start, reverse polarity and overheating protection) , among many other things, something that other battery dischargers do not offer. I have had one for a long time and I will repeat with the same one when I need one more.